Every Iowan should be able to achieve the American dream.
However, many are held back because:
Iowa is a state of special interests wanting more and more taxpayer dollars.
Poor public policies make it difficult to navigate the path to economic freedom.
Tax Education Foundation of Iowa (TEF Iowa) works to drive
the debate in our state with free-market policy solutions.
Pro-Growth Tax Code
- Lower income tax rates
- Strengthen tax credit accountability and transparency
- Reduce local government tax burden
Friendly Business Climate
- Reduce burdensome job licensing requirements
- Repeal unnecessary regulations
- Engage the private sector for workforce development solutions
Capable Education System
- Prepare responsible leaders, citizens, and workers
- Increase budget transparency
- Establish school finance benchmarks
“Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people.”
- John Adams